Take Back Your Time! Own Your Power!
Own Your Power!
Gain the Immense Pride of Helping Others Grow into Lives They'll LoveConnect | Rejuvenate | Motivate
When you feel it, you know it: A busy life is not your Best Life... and it's time to take back your Time to do what you love and create a world where Loving Life is the New Normal!
Here's your opportunity to be that person that walks the walk, dances the dance, moves people to be both physically and spiritually fit, and live Healthy in a Free to Be Me kind of way.
When you train to be an AYM Instructor, you'll get:
- A simple formula to help others (friends, family, clients) dump the stress that makes them sick and tired
- Motivational tips and tricks to help others to build and create the life they want
- Guidance on how to help others find a healthy connectedness to themselves and people around them
- Recommendations on simple, instinctive steps and movements that people of all ages can do
- Certification in a modality that is therapeutic for the whole body - physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual
- The ability to teach new, fun and easy classes that will integrate good vibes from the Movement, Meditation, Fitness and Healing communities
- The satisfaction of seeing others grow with your help
During this training, you'll also get:
- Information on the Feminine Energy Flow
- Suggestions on how to integrate Feminine Energy with that of the Masculine to change our bodies
- Everything about the 12 (not just 7) Age of Aquarius Chakra System
- Meridian Tapping and how it works as a tool for our physical, mental and emotional levels
- Information on a wide variety of music styles that can boost AYM's power
- How simple steps and movements create healing, happy connections
Ongoing Benefits of Joining the AYM Community:
- Daily Energies and Thought-Provoking Prompts
- New Playlists / Releases
- Ongoing information, knowledge and skills for personal and professional growth
- A platform to share and market your brand of AYM magic
- Free online classes to keep you connected with others in the AYM family